Ever felt so thunder seeing someone so immaculately dressed that you run out of cheers and words. Haute Couture, where the most glamorous people show off their skills as they walk the ramp, a fashion show evoking all those creative peeps to put on their thinking caps and come out with the most innovative theme-based fashion show.
1. Every team has to submit a design of dress of their any previous performance or you can also submit the link to performance.
2. The decision of the organizers will be the final one.
3. Only selected teams will move to the final round.
4. Rules might undergo slight changes depending on the situation.
5. Minimum number of models per team is 5.
6. Minimum age limit is 16 years.
7. Teams can take help from professional designers, choreographers, and makeup artists. Only 1 choreographer, make-up artist and maximum of 4 designer will be accepted from one team. These professionals will be considered as a part of team and will be eligible for the Best Choreographer, The Best Makeup Artist and the Best Designer Award.
8. Choreographers, makeup artists, designers can also be ramp models.
9. Please refer to our website for updates.
10. On exceeding the time limit, negative points will be awarded.
11. The teams are responsible for their own music and sequence.
13. If lighting facility is to be availed, one person of the group can supervise the lighting. Otherwise it will be up to the lights group.
14. Water, Fire and animals in any form will not be allowed on the stage or on the ramp.
15. Vulgarity in any form will not be allowed in the competition. If the team feels any stunt could be termed as vulgar, it should speak to the organiser before performing it on the stage.
16. Organisers reserve the right to cancel any round and disqualify teams who do not adhere to the rules.
17. The entries are submitted while registering for the event at www.alcheringa.in/registrations .
18. Special rewards will be given for best model,best choreographer,best makeup and best designer.
Seven Deadly Sins: The Seven Deadly Sins are those transgressions which are fatal to spiritual progress . Use your creativity and imagination and choose your favourite sin and let your inner devil take over.
This round is theme-less.That is to say, teams can decide their own themes that they will not declare beforehand. After their performance, they can declare it, and then judges may decide the quality of the performance. Alternatively, the teams can go without a theme and say so after they have performed.
1. Collection, design and finish:
- Creativity / Innovation in design - 20%
- Standard of Design - 10%
- Originality - 10%
- Uniqueness - 20%
- Product quality and finish - 10%
2. Concept or Vision - 30%
Design the best outfit for your friend using trash. Use your origami and fashion skills to make the perfect dress!
1. This is a team event. Each team will have 3 members, one person, for whom the outfit will be designed and the others designer for the outfit.
2. No material (fresh/waste) is allowed to be used which is brought from outside the campus.
3. Teams are needed to make a dress from newspaper and other logistics provided on the spot. Newspapers, A4 sheets, ribbons, stapler, pins, cello tape, sketch pens will be given to each team.
4. Theme will be provided on the spot.
5. Time limit is 3 hours.
6. Registrations are done at www.alcheringa.in/registrations
1. Every team has to submit a design of dress of their any previous performance.
2. The entries are submitted while registering for the event at www.alcheringa.in/registrations . Only top 10 team entries will be selected and they will compete during Alcheringa’20
3. Number of models per team is 2 (1 male and 1 female).
4. Minimum age limit is 17 years.
5. Every Team has to have 2 models, 1 photographer and atmost 2 designers.
6. Every team will be given 5 different locations in our campus to do photoshoot of models (duet photoshoot).
7. The photoshoot will be done with different outfit at each location i.e. one outfit for each location.
8. The Event will be on Day 2 of Alcheringa and the time will be from 10am-5pm. There is no theme to the event.
9. Vulgarity in any form will not be allowed in the competition.
10. Organisers reserve the right to disqualify teams who do not adhere to the rules.
11. The decision of the organizers will be the final one.
12. Please refer to our website for the updated rules
13. The entire photoshoot should be uploaded in a google drive and mailed to [email protected] with the team id writtern in mail.
14. Editing of the photos is allowed. The google drive should be mailed before 8 pm on the same day.
15. The submissions after 8 pm on the same day will not be accepted.
1 . Collection, design and finish:
- Creativity / Innovation in design - 25%
- Standard of Design - 20%
- Originality - 15%
- Product quality and finish - 10%