Do you believe you can find a Van Gogh inside you without holding the tip of the brush against the paper? Here is your chance to blend the cursor onto the screen and make the big picture speaks for itself. Set up your mood and composition and explore the translation of going from analog to digital.
Team Size: Solo
Round(s): Direct online finals
Graphics, Originality, Creativity, technical quality
1. Theme will be declared through our Facebook page.
2. Entries are limited to 2 photos per person.
3. All entries must be in digital format and at the highest resolution possible in a .jpeg, .jpg, or .png format. Files submitted may not be larger than 10 megabytes.
4. All entrants must hold exclusive rights to the photographs they submit and by entering they are claiming such ownership.
5. Participants should be ready with their main work-file and brushes to submit when asked.
You must have thought how a doodle artist would have started his creation, so this time we provide you a small element of a doodle and all you have to do is to complete that doodle (without editing the given element) from your own creativity
To be declared through our Facebook page.
1. All entries must be in digital format and at the highest resolution possible in a .jpeg, .jpg, or .png format. Files submitted may not be larger than 10 megabytes.
2. Registrations are done at www.alcheringa.in/registrations .
1. Artistic merit -Drawing skills and use of colour.
2. Creativity and originality -Considering the representation of your theme, as well as the unique and novel approach to the Doodle.
3. Communication of your theme in both the drawing and supporting statement -how well the entrants explain what their doodle represents in the supporting statement and drawing.
If you are the person who gives a thousand expressions in the same pose and likes getting pictures clicked of herself/himself, send us your best pictures and you may be honoured as the Alcher Diva or the Alcher Hunk of the year
1. Participates are required to submit a full length photo of themselves.
2. The photos are to be submitted at www.alcheringa.in/registrations by logging into Alcher Diva/Hunk Portal.
3. The voting will be done for all the entries. You have to share you photo link to Facebook through that Portal.
4. The most interesting and glamorous entry which will get maximum votes will be declared winner.
5. Stay tuned to the website for registration deadlines.
Are you an expression king or queen?
1. Participant can select any of the six emoji from the set of given emoji list to make their picture collage and no. of photos in that collage is also limited to six.
2. It is mandatory for participants to use their own images.
3. Each participant can submit at max one entry.
4. Top 5 entries will be shared through our official page and on the basis of most no. of reactions on the photo winner will be selected.
5. Judging Criteria:Creativity and Actual Enactment.